Friday, March 14, 2014

Five Months

So at the end of every month I dump my pictures and upload them to Sky Drive. It's great because then I have room on my phone for more pictures, and our family can access them without me having to send every. single. one. 

The problem is that Leah's birthday is at the beginning of the month. So if I want to post pictures from the previous month of her life on the blog, I gotta blog from the computer, not my phone. And that rarely happens!

So today you get this, and if you want more pictures (and oh aren't they cute?!), just check back in my blog-



Stats: Leah had a sick doctor appointment at the end of February and had actually lost an ounce since her four month checkup three weeks earlier, weighing in at 14.13. I'm sure she's flirting with 15 pounds by now! She can still fit into some three month onesies, but is wearing mostly 6-9 month pants. Her legs are just so long!

Milestones: This past month was Leah's first full month at school. They love her (who doesn't?!). She starts and ends her days with a smile. Like, when she was sick her teacher called because she was crying (and wheezing, but whatever). That's how happy she normally is!


And, in big news, Leah rolled over! Only like three times, and not in the past week, but she did it and she was nice enough to do it at home when both Brian and I were there. I'm expecting a lot more of that this month!

Leah had two new potential boyfriends born recently. Both had a somewhat rough start to life, but she's mentioned a few times how excited she is to meet them and how happy she is that they're here!

Our sweet girl just keeps growing and learning and smiling and talking and moving and I love it! Half birthday, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment