Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thanksgiving

Some pictures from our visit to Phoenix during Thanksgiving:

Not loving the grass...

...at all!




Hugs from Grandpa

Go Sun Devils!

Dancing with Daddy

Hanging out with Noa

With Grandpa and Bubbie
I was so happy to see so many friends and have time to spend with family since we were there a little longer than normal.  I wish I had pictures from our get-together with SARRC friends and babies, but the memories will have to do :~)  Baby Casey even made his appearance early because he just couldn't wait to meet me!  We enjoyed our trip and DEFINITELY made the right decision to come home on Saturday- it made the whole week feel so much better. See you in a few months, Phoenix!

1 comment:

  1. so fun to see you all. I am bummed we did not get a SARRC babies photo... next time :)

    ReplyDelete