Thursday, March 24, 2016

ROCK CHALK!

After I picked Leah up from school today we went to the KU alumni bar for the first time. It was a big game tonight and Brian was working late, but I had really been wanting to go and they were selling t-shirts, so I brought along my good luck charm.

Everyone was super friendly. We sat with a dad, his five year old daughter, and his sister and brother-in-law. I hope we see them again (Saturday?). Leah had fun coloring with Sophie and yelling "Jayhawk!" every time someone walked in with a Jayhawk on their shirt/hat (so every time someone walked in).

She was such a trooper and watched a lot of the first half with me before Brian came to get her, even though it was pretty late. Apparently I have taught her well because when it came time for Brian to put her in bed she told him, "No go bed! Go Jayhawk!"

That's my girl ❤️💙

(He let her stay up... That's my guy 💙❤️)

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK! GO KU!

No comments:

Post a Comment