Saturday, October 5, 2013

A-S-U!

When ASU scores, Sparky does one push-up for each of the team's total points.

Sparky
I'm doing one jumping jack for each push-up.  I told you, trying whatever I can to meet this kid!

Jumping jack update #1:
ASU 3 ND 0
Just made me need to pee.

Jumping jack update #2:
ASU 6 ND 0
More pee. Maybe a Braxton Hicks contraction in there.

Jumping jack update #3:
ASU 13 ND 7
Haven't done this much jumping in 9 months. Getting my heart rate up in preparation for labor. 

Jumping jack update #4:
ASU 20 ND 24
My "jumping" was a little too uncomfortable, so I changed to bouncy dance steps with jumping jack arms.

Jumping jack update #5:
ASU 27 ND 27
Bouncy dance steps with jumping jack arms are much better. Also, gotta pee. 

Jumping jack update #6:
ASU 34 ND 37
0:11 seconds left- I wasn't counting on another score.

103 "jumping jacks" later...
No win, and no labor. Oh well, at least, as of last night, it's officially KU basketball season!


Pay Heed All Who Enter, Beware the PHOG


No comments:

Post a Comment