Thursday, June 12, 2014

Better with Friends

Last weekend was pretty much the best girls' weekend ever. Early Saturday morning I headed to Phoenix to spend the weekend with Megan and Kristin and it was perfect. 


The weekend was filled with lots of girl talk, walks downtown, close calls (almost missed flights and almost lost phones are SO not me!), people watching, and #glutenandcheese. Not only did we spy on a rooftop wedding from our hotel window, it was Comic-Con. This requires no further explanation. I mean, Captain Hook was staying down the hall.



I enjoyed the time I took for me (can you say spa pedi?), and really really enjoyed the time with my friends. I miss those two girls SO MUCH. I can't believe it's been seven years since we met- we have changed and grown so much since then. We live in different cities and are all in different places in our lives, but it's like we never spent a day apart! Next year in Vegas?


No comments:

Post a Comment