Thursday, June 6, 2013

Good Things

Things that are good about today:

1. I am only a day behind in posting weekly bump pictures and a doctor update.  Had an appt yesterday and everything is right on track.  We even heard the heartbeat again and it sounds strong as ever!
6/6- 22 weeks 1 day

6/5- 22 weeks (please note, this picture is totally stretched!)

6/5- 22 weeks
2. Burn Notice starts tonight (bad news?  last season :~/)
3. EIGHT day until we see Brian!
4. D'backs may be getting destroyed tonight (so I guess this is a good thing about the last two days), but they destroyed the Cardinals last night and that makes me smile.
5. Got a nice reminder of Zeze today (not that I need specific reminders, but this one was GOOD):
Emma, 8.5 months

6. Came home to a not destroyed house three days in a row.  Johnny and I are hanging tough!
7. I'm eating Shells and Cheese for dinner (don't worry, Brian, I made a healthy chicken recipe too).
8. People now associate me with funny t-rex pictures.  For example:

9. It's Sara and Ari's last day of school!  Smiley face :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment