Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekend of Favorites

The weekend started off on a great foot Friday afternoon!  Some of my favorite SARRCies threw me a joint baby shower- the decorations were right up my alley, the food was delicious, the games were fun, and the company was enjoyable as always!  Some of my old favorites even came by to celebrate :~)

I didn't take too many pictures, and unfortunately none with people in them... but the ones I did take will help me remember it always!

Baby Shower
Cute Decorations
Then Friday evening Brian came back in town!  The weekend was filled mostly with packing (my house is sooooo empty!), but being with Brian makes everything better.  We accepted an offer on our house which was pretty emotional for both of us- such a relief and pretty sad all at the same time.  Fingers crossed that everything goes well with the inspection and we can limit our worries once I am officially living in Las Vegas.

Saturday we saw Man of Steel (eh) and Saturday night we had a super nice dinner with Carol and Micah to celebrate Brian's birthday.  Sunday was just more packing and enjoying each other's company.

Johnny wanted in on the baby-moving action
Brian looking good on his drive back to Las Vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment