Wednesday, August 21, 2013

33 Weeks

Hey, YOU!
Fill out my prop bet (you can find it here).  As of right now there is not a lot of competition, and I KNOW more of you read my blog than that (Thanks, by the way!  I love finding out about my loyal readers :~))

33 weeks and feeling good!  Obi is the size of a pineapple, per my two weekly emails.  I'm never sure if "size" means length or weight- I think it depends on the produce of choice.  The consensus this week is that Obi is over 17 inches long and weighs over 4 pounds!

33 Weeks
Sleep still eludes me and my feet always hurt (well it's not like they get any rest at night when I am waking up every hour to pee), but I'm much more mobile than I thought I would be.  Obi rolls and spazzes all day long and I love it!  Officially pre-registered at a hospital, have a pediatrician, have an infant care place picked out, and registered for childbirth classes.  All those things being complete have taken a huge weight off my shoulders and helped to turn my mood right around.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, so I'll update you after if anything notable is said.


Random Johnny pic- hoarding the remote


No comments:

Post a Comment