Monday, August 26, 2013

In Case You Are Wondering...

...my birthday is in TEN days (again, I don't want you to forget whose blog you are reading, so we need a little birthday count down every once in a while)

29- for real!

...I had breakfast/lunch with new friends 4 out of the last 5 days- pretty proud of myself on this one

...Johnny is still the cutest dog there is!

Sad puppy because his ball is in the closet.  We're so mean!
This picture just speaks for itself...

...it's AUGUST and it didn't even hit 80 degrees today whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Temps in the 70s = open windows = new dog door

...due date is in 44 days.  There is still time to fill out the prop bet which you can find here (don't make me start naming names)

...my baby brother is a JUNIOR in high school!  Love you, Ari!  See you on the diamond at ASU in two years (we'll  come down every weekend!)?

No comments:

Post a Comment