Sunday, September 14, 2014

30!

Best birthday ever! You only turn 30 once, and so many people helped make it special!

Brian and I took the day off together. He made me pancakes, we saw a movie (yes, in theaters!), and went to the strip for the largest , most delicious slice of funfetti cake I have ever had!





That evening Brian grilled some steak and we just hung out together- everything was perfect!

Saturday, some amazing friends I have met here got together at one of their homes for a little birthday dinner/ get-together. I am so lucky to have met such wonderful people since moving here- friends who think my birthday is as great as I do :~)

Presley and Leah. Henry was there too, but he's taking the picture!

Sunday, Leah hung with more friends at home while Brian and I went to dinner and saw Beatles LOVE- the cirque du soleil show. It was good, and I definitely enjoyed it, but I don't think it quite met my expectations of wonderful like I keep hearing from everyone else. Lots of great music, just not as acrobatic as I expect a cirque show to be! It was a wonderful night to spend with Brian to celebrate the end of birthday weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment