Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fast Forward

So I have like six drafts waiting to be posted- some just a title, some waiting pictures, some don't even make sense anymore. I've pretty much sucked at blogging and could definitely use some encouragement from all you blog readers out there!
Leah does new things ALL THE TIME that I want to document. We go places and do things that I want to remember. I guess those are the things that I am busy doing instead of blogging about those things!
So, since I'm significantly behind, here are the last two months in fast forward-

On the way to Sara and Joe's rehearsal dinner in Houston

Sara's wedding

Love these two! Such a fantastic wedding!

Leah at school

Sara gets engaged! I surprised her in Houston 

Leah stayed home with Johnny and Daddy

And learned to stand on her own

Then our house flooded

But we went to Phoenix anyways and Leah and Allie played (made a mess) together in the Charnofsky's kitchen

Jack and Noa were there too!

Boys and their babies

Leah went to her first D'Backs game

She cheered and they won!

Fun play dates

Silly faces

And smashed fingers

A trip to the aquarium with Henry

Snuggles with Daddy

New floor in the playroom to replace the flooded carpet- I am sooooo excited about this!

It's been an awesome two months. I can't believe it's September already! Coming up: new job (yup!), birthday, Leah turns 11 months, the holidays, and that's just this month!

1 comment:

  1. Love your "fast forward"... Leah is getting so big! You will love the wood floors, especially when play-doh is involved :)

    ReplyDelete