Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

Well, the new year hasn't started exactly as planned... I have been feeling totally crappy the last two days- so crappy that last night we left the party I had been so excited about early, and watched fireworks on The Strip from my couch before passing out at 12:01.  This is the second year in a row I have been sick on new year's eve!
View of The Strip from where I was hoping to see fireworks
Baby New Year!

But I'll start feeling better soon and 2014 is going to be a great year!  I am beyond excited to see Leah grow and learn.  The "fourth trimester" is quickly coming to an end, and I just know she is going to grow up so quickly from here on out.  She got a tummy time mat from her Grandpop for Chanukah and she's already showing off her neck strength!


We already have visitors, trips, and bachelorette parties scheduled for the first three months of the year, and a wedding I am soooo looking forward to in July.  We are in the process of looking for a house to buy, so fingers crossed that goes well.  We've discovered Red Rock Canyon and I hope to spend some quality weekend time hiking there.  Maybe Johnny will even grow up and calm down this year because I certainly cannot buy a new couch until he does and that is on my list for 2014!  Leah has so many friends waiting to be born in Las Vegas and in other places... the list goes on and on.

2013's going to be hard to beat, but I know it can happen!  Happy new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment