Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2015

Oh, hey 2015.  You certainly got here mighty fast, and I doubt you'll stay long.  People say life goes faster as you get older; I never knew how right they were!

We rang in the new year with a taco dinner (yum!) with some friends.  They left to put their daughter to bed, and Brian and I poured ourselves some sparkling cranberry juice to watch the ball drop and ring in the new year with New York.  Sadly, I was on the wrong channel and we missed the ball, but celebrated anyways.  I proceeded to fall asleep on the couch and Brian woke me up just before 10:00 to see the ball drop again- this time with the central time zone folk.  Welllll, somehow we missed it again.  So I gave Brian a new years kiss and a goodnight kiss and I went to sleep.

And that's how this year will be- making the most of every moment, even if that means foregoing the fireworks and using those moments to catch up on sleep if that's what you need.

Wishing you and yours a very happy 2015!

Sharing toys with Presley on NYE

Checking out the sights at Bass Pro Shops on Jan 1- it was TOO COLD to actually go outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment