Monday, January 19, 2015

Gonna Live and Die for N-F-T-Y!

NFTY was such a HUMONGOUS part of my life in high school.  I am so happy that those years are behind, but when I look at all my years behind me, I am so happy those are there.  NFTY, GFC, those friends, those weekends, those summers, those memories made me who I am today.  So you can just imagine how stupidly excited I was when I got an email saying our temple was hosting a NFTY social action weekend and they needed congregants to house participants.  It was like a crazy dream come true!

So yeah, I had four junior and senior boys at my house for the weekend.  They were super polite and friendly and all from Arizona.  As Brian put it, nothing changes.  They make the same bad jokes and have the same awkward moments with girls as he did when he was in BBYO.

It was a good weekend, but I have a TON of leftover junk food at my house right now that I don't want or need, so I guess that means we're ready for more visitors!

Girl time while our house was invaded by boys

No comments:

Post a Comment