Thursday, January 29, 2015

When Mom's Away... aka Julie Gets Married!

I spent last weekend in Houston for Julie and Stuart's wedding.  It was a beautiful wedding, both because of the amazing glittery details and the insane amounts of love.

There was some serious sparkle which I LOVE, and it was the best kind of sparkle- classic and glitzy all at once.  I was pretty much in awe.  The sliders and milkshakes at midnight were pretty awesome, too!  It was great to spend time with my family, including cousins that I haven't seen in a while, and Julie was the most gorgeous bride!  Her smile was permanent and contagious :~)

Me and Sara at the rehearsal dinner
The bros at the rehearsal dinner.  Missing you, Brian!
Family


Dana/Ari selfie: pre-wedding
Dana/Ari selfie: post-wedding
Yup, Bo and I snuggled!  1) Don't tell Johnny, he'll be jealous.  2) Don't tell Mom, she'll be mad :~/
Leah's adding to her Julie sunglasses collection 8~)
 When Mom's away...


Daddy "turned around for 2 seconds" and look what happened!  Brian assures me Leah was smiling, talking, and sharing her enjoyment just before this video was taken ;~)

"Traffic in Vegas is bumper to bumper" -Brian
Missed these two
A million mazel tovs to Julie and Stuart!

No comments:

Post a Comment