Wednesday, January 14, 2015

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

My dad spent this past weekend with us and it was such a great visit!  While spending time with him is certainly one of the top things on my favorite things list, it was fun showing him around Vegas and including some of his favorite things on our agenda.

Raindrops on roses?  Whiskers on kittens?

More like snow and The Beatles!

Leah and Grandpop

Our Snow Bunny

Who knew Las Vegas has snow?!

Happy, cold girls

Flying like a snowflake in a blizzard

Family pic

Best selfie

Fun in the snow

My sweet pink marshmallow

Mama and Leah

Daddy and Leah

Me and my daddy

Didn't get a chance to see the show this time, but spent some time at the theater and store

The 5th Beatle?
 
Also on everyone's favorite things list was watching Leah and Grandpop spend some good quality time together (or in their case, spending good quality time together).  There were lots of tickles and kisses and giggles, for sure!

Girl does not sit this still when I try to read to her, but she'd sit for Grandpop all day long!

Two of my favorites

<3
Daddy, it meant so much to me that we got to spend time together this weekend.  Thank you for coming in.  I loved every second, and I love you!  Oh, and nice football picks :~)

Johnny loves you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment