Monday, November 9, 2015

Thankful for Leanne

Here I go being sappy again...

Leanne,
I have hundreds of pictures of Presley, but not a single one of you or the two of us! It's pretty amazing though, how one Mommy and Me class made realize that everything about moving to Vegas was going to be ok. We may not actually be as close as that ridiculous Scary Mommy article I sent you last week (http://www.scarymommy.com/11-signs-that-youve-found-your-mbff/)- or at least not in the same way- but I am so lucky and so thankful that I have you!

I enjoy watching our girls become real friends as they grow up together. I appreciate all of the times you have watched Leah for us, and for trusting us with your kids (Presley, at least; Parker and I will spend some quality time together at some point!). Your restaurant recommendations are always on point, and most importantly you put up with my restaurant monster when we eat out together. You let me blab when I don't know what to say and bitch when I have too much to say; your responses are comforting and your silence, a reminder that life isn't about me and I need to suck it up and smile.

You've welcomed us into your home, into your family, and I am so grateful for all of the moments- big and small- we have celebrated together. 

You are a great Mommy and a great friend and I am forever thankful for you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Our girls <3

Update: found one!

No comments:

Post a Comment