Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Thankful for School

When Leah got her move up date for the next classroom at school, I told her she was moving to the "Booo Cubs," because, well, Cubs.

Then she starting calling it "Booo Cubs," so I figured I should probably stop!

I am so thankful for Leah's school. It doesn't get easier knowing that she spends so much time there and a whole lot less with me, but it's never been hard, either. I knew the first time I walked I to that school that I could leave my baby there (if I have to, you know?!). They've taught her so much and afforded her the opportunity to learn to interact with other kids; she (we) have made great friends there! They also let me work to help provide for our family while I know Leah is in a safe, loving place.

Leah's first day as a (Booo) Cub!

Zyler, Leah's school bestie, and Leah at the park <3

No comments:

Post a Comment