Sunday, November 10, 2013

One Month

For as fast as my pregnancy went, no single month went by as quickly as this last one.

Leah is one month old today!

Happy ONE MONTH birthday, Sweet Girl!
To celebrate, we had lunch with Bubbie and Grandpa and enjoyed a walk across the Hoover Dam bridge before they left town.  It wasn't Leah's first outing- but it was her longest- and she did so well!  Girl can sleep all day in her car seat/stroller.

Measurements- At an appointment on Friday (11/8), Leah weighed almost nine and a half pounds.  Quite a 180 from not being able to regain her birth weight a few weeks ago!  She is quickly growing out of newborn clothes, although the 0-3 month size seems to swallow her.  I dress her in a white gerber "t-shirt" and grey fleece pants while we're hanging out and home, and she and I totally match!  I'll take a picture one of these days.

Milestones- Leah is mostly on a schedule and even slept 5.5 hours the other night.  She also totally rocks at tummy time as she shows off her super strong neck muscles.  She is more and more alert and strengthening her eyes all the time!  She had her first big girl bath and loves it.  Umbilical cord fell off, and Leah celebrated her first Halloween!

Tummy Time!
First big girl bath
New bellybutton!
Happy Halloween!
Likes- Milk, her stroller/car seat, pooping on Mommy, bath time, being swaddled, bouncing, being held upright, ASU football (they are, after all, undefeated in her lifetime), trying to put her hands in her mouth

A-S-U!  Go Sun Devils!
Dislikes- Wet/dirty diapers and wet necklines from spitting up, 6:00-10:00pm (less time if we're lucky, more if we're not), Daddy leaving town alllll the time :~(

Gotta get Daddy snuggles before his next trip!
I'll add pictures to this post soon... I really do promise.  I just have to upload them and since all our visitors are gone for a while I have NO EXCUSE not to do it!  Hold me accountable, please!!  I do like blogging and want to make sure I get back into it so that everyone can stay up-to-date on our lives here in Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment