Friday, February 21, 2014

Last Day

Sorry for the delay on this actually getting posted...

Today was my last day... Not actually quite as dramatic as it sounds, but it is my last day before going back to work. I got lucky with an extra day home with Leah since she's off for Presidents' Day today.

My day started like this and I never, ever wanted it to end.


After some breakfast and snuggling, we headed out to the Wetlands Park which was a sort of nature discovery center. We met up with friends from a moms' group, went on a nice walk, and hung out in their museum area while the kids played. Leah's even learning what it means to be a girl as she went to hang out in the bathroom with her friend Presley :~)

We even braved the grocery store together- not my favorite thing and not as fast or easy with Leah, but I wanted all the time I could get with her!

After Brian got home and we had dinner, we started our new night routine. Everything went smoothly and we had our first work and school night bedtime snuggles!  Love my girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment