Wednesday, July 24, 2013

29 Weeks

Our day started off a little discombobulated- Brian spent some of the night on the couch when Johnny wouldn't stop barking at like 2:00am (UGH) and didn't wake up until I woke him about 15 minutes after he was supposed to be at work.  Next thing I knew he was out the door, and then back because he forgot some stuff.  Poor Brian!  Good timing for me though; Brian was able to take Johnny to doggie daycare on his way to work the second time.  Johnny will (hopefully) be nice and tired tonight and we'll be able to go enjoy pub night (more on that later) without worrying about him being home alone so late at night!

I spent the morning running errands and then met Brian for my first OB appointment in Las Vegas.  Obi looks great- s/he has a healthy and still extremely fast heartbeat, and is head down at this point!  The doctor answered all my questions about delivering here in Las Vegas and I even scheduled the rest of my appointments.  WHOA!  This was my last monthly appointment so my next one is in two weeks!  I'm pretty excited that my mom will be in town for that one.

I had a really hard time in Phoenix finding an OBGYN practice where I liked, felt comfortable with, and trusted the doctors.  It's not that I don't like or feel comfortable or trust the doctors here, I think I am just really emotional/vulnerable right now so it was a bit of a challenging appointment on that front.  I loved the practice I went to in Phoenix, so it's just hard changing at such a pivotal time.  I know that if this doesn't pan out I can always look for another doctor later, but I think it will work out very nicely for the care of Obi.

29 Weeks
So I've been really nervous that whatever the royal baby's name ended up being was going to be on our short list and I was going to have to really consider whether I still wanted that name.  Just in case you were wondering, George Alexander Louis is not on our list.

I was going to take advantage of Johnny being gone to get some cleaning done, but I don't feel like it, so I'm off to lay down on the couch instead :~)


No comments:

Post a Comment