Wednesday, July 31, 2013

By the Numbers

BABY-

  • 30 weeks pregnant today!  That's 75% done.  3/4s of the way there.  OhMyGosh.
Pregnant Belly, Pregnant Booty.  I think of it as reserves (of something) for Obi!
  • 7(ish) months pregnant: So here's the deal.  I "began being pregnant (week 1)" 6 months, 4 weeks, and 1 day go.  That's sorta 7 months, but not really.  I am due in 2 months, 1 week, and 2 days.  That's sorta 9 months minus 2 months equals 7 months, but not really.  Basically, I use weeks, but since you keep asking, we'll call it 7 months!
  • 8/5 is my next doctor's appointment (so I'm sure I'll have more numbers then).  There are 8 more appointments scheduled, leading right up to my due date!
  • 1 piece of furniture in the baby's room; $7.00 to buy the contact paper to cover the bookshelf, and the only money I've spent on this kid so far!
Contact Paper-covered Bookshelf
  • 2:00am is when my eyes finally closed last night.  Going to be a long 10 weeks if that keeps happening!
  • 2 meetings with pediatricians, 2 tours of hospitals, and 4 tours down with 3 to go (for now) of infant classrooms in preschools
LIFE IN LAS VEGAS-
  • 11 days between filling up my car with gas.  THIS IS AMAZING and about 2-3 times longer than I could go in Phoenix
  • 8 miles per gallon less on a tank here than in Phoenix.  Highway driving, no matter how much traffic there is, really makes the most of a tank of gas!
  • 100 miles less on a tank here than in Phoenix, minimum.  Lame.
  • 3 days until my mama comes to visit for a week!
  • 11/22/63 is the Stephen King book I just started... and just finished.  Yes, I have time to read an 850 page book (for now) and that makes me a very happy girl!
  • 0 is the number of houses Brian and I own.  House closed yesterday... phew!  Feels soooo good!
  • 4 days in a row that I have not watched the TODAY Show.  It's just not that good since Baby Georgie was born and Natalie's back from London.  Just kidding, I've been reading instead!
JOHNNY-

  • 0 dogs cuter than mine
  • 8:30pm-1:30am is prime time for barking.  Who knew?!
    Do you think he puts his ear like that on purpose so he can hear if other dogs start barking while he is sleeping?
  • 1 day (more like hour) it took Johnny to destroy a replica of the snake that got the better of his nose

Loving the snake toy

And then there was no tongue...

No comments:

Post a Comment