Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Helloooo Third Trimester

While the actual start of the third trimester is up for debate (Start of Week 27?  End of Week 27?  If I'm 27 weeks today, doesn't that mean I've finished 27 weeks anyways?), I'll consider myself there!  Whoa, that went fast!

27 Weeks- only 13 more to go!
Side note, does anyone know why some of my pictures are all stretched?  I thought it was when I edited them on my phone, but this one is unedited, and while my belly might be that big, I don't think my face is quite that wide... Or maybe it is :~/

How I spent day 1 of my third trimester:

Took my car to Honda to get some airbags fixed.  Get to drive this for the next few days:

2013 Nissan Pickup Truck- Going back to my Texas roots
Ran some errands, got the washing machine fixed, HAD LUNCH WITH BRIAN, made these delicious things:

Zucchini Brownies
Just what a girl needs days before her Glucose Screen.

I also got to talk to this wonderful bride-to-be who asked me to be the Matron of Honor in her wedding:

Me and Sara, circa 2004.  Have we changed at all?!
There are no words to describe my happiness for Sara and Joe when I heard about their engagement in SPAIN (be jealous).  They are both such wonderful people and deserve only the best, which is why it's so perfect that they found each other!  Best wishes, old friend!

My feet have been up for a while, and I'm all blogged and pinterested out, so it's back to unpacking.  Pictures when I'm done, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Pregnant and driving a pick-up truck. Sounds pretty Texas to me! :)

    ReplyDelete