Sunday, December 8, 2013

PAC 12 South Champs

Everyone knows, without a doubt, that I am a Kansas fan through and through, but it's pretty rough during football season. Lucky for me, I have Sun Devils in both of my families which makes it easy for me to adopt ASU as my college football team (some good Sun Devil friends too!).

After losing to Notre Dame at the beginning of October, Leah was born and the Devils went 8-0; she instantly became their good luck charm. When they clinched home field advantage for the PAC 12 championship game, we knew our lucky charm had to be there!

The weather worried us for a bit, but the skies cooperated and although cold, the rain held off. Leah was snug and warm on us or Grandpa the whole game, during which the temperature was probably in the 40s.



Unfortunately, Stanford won last night.  Two of ASU's three losses this season were to Stanford who is clearly the better team. It's all good though- we had a great time and a positive experience taking Leah to a large (and loud) sporting event. We will definitely be back for more!!

So what happened to Leah's luck? Was it broken? Left in Las Vegas? Personally, I blame the hat she wore in lieu of her lucky headbands! When it's cold, you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. Headbands next time- we promise!

Fork'em Devils! Congrats on your season!



No comments:

Post a Comment