Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Two Months!

Leah is two months old already?!  That went by so quickly!

How on earth is Leah only two months old?  It feels like she's been a part of our lives forever!


Stats: Leah had her two month check-up today and weighed in at 12 pounds (79th percentile) and measured 23 inches long (75th percentile).  She's a growing girl for sure!

Big Moments: In the past month, Leah has taken her first- and second- road trip, both to Phoenix.

Heading to Phoenix
We were lucky to be able to spend Thanksgiving with Brian's family and Leah met a handful of our friends. Unfortunately, there is *no picture of the three of us. The following weekend was the big trip to Sun Devil stadium!

Fork'em Devils!
She celebrated her first Chanukah, is beginning to play with her toys, and has the greatest social smile!  Leah also met Christian, our Phoenix neighbors' baby who is only 6 weeks older than she is.

This mom (me) is super proud of Leah's felt menorah!
Happy Baby!
Me and Leah, Michelle and Christian
Leah is great at taking bottles from Daddy, and he is so great with her.  I've joined a couple of book clubs which means Leah gets Daddy solo a few nights a month.

She even got her first round of shots.

Post-Shots
There is so much to look forward to during month number three!

*MISSING: Pink Nikon point and shoot camera.  The last we remember having it is at Carol and Micah's on Thanksgiving night when we had someone take a picture of the three of us.  Now, it's gone.  If anyone has seen it, please let me know!  You will make me the happiest person on earth because there are so many pictures on that camera that I want... First our camera breaks, and now this... :~(
Also, while we are on the topic of cameras, the computer is no longer connecting to my iPhone.  I know how I fixed it last time, but I don't know how I got to what I did, so I'm stuck.  And annoyed.  And missing lots of pictures.  Ugh :~/

No comments:

Post a Comment