Thursday, September 26, 2013

38 Weeks

Since last week on the baby front...
  • Got our car seat checked- Brian did a fantastic job getting it in correctly!
  • Found out our point and shoot camera IS BROKEN.  Perfect timing, right?!  I mean we both have our phones, but they definitely don't take as good of pictures.  Oh well, we'll make due, and get a new camera sooner than we were planning...
  • Bought a baby monitor- the last big purchase (I think... for now...) on our list
  • Finished another baby book
  • Talked to the Mohel (weird, but we gotta have him on call just in case!).  For my non-Jewish friends, the Mohel is the guy who performs the bris- a Jewish ceremony, including circumcision, when the baby is 8 days old (more info if you are wondering: http://www.jewishmohel.com/).  Since we don't know if Obi is a boy or a girl, we wanted to contact the Mohel now!
  • Had my 38 week doctors appointment.  No big changes, but everything and everyone (thanks, Baby) is doing what it's supposed to do, so we're moving forward
How I pretend to feel most days...
How I actually feel most days...
(Sorry not cropped (see last point below))

Since last week on the non-baby front...


  • Our shows are starting!  HIMYM was back on Monday, Big Bang Theory tonight, and Once Upon a Time on Sunday!
  • I beat Brian in our NFL survivor pool :~)
  • Johnny didn't bark last night, which is especially good because he did the night before and I had to squeeze my pregnant belly and fat booty out the door to get him to be quiet (which didn't even work).  I'm lucky I got back inside!!
  • Emma turned ONE!
Emma?!  Where areeee youuu?!
  • Fall is here.  I have never wanted fall weather this badly in my life.  It's wonderful!
  • Avoiding upgrading to iOS7
  • Making up things to add to this list while I wait for my iPhone to connect to my computer so I can upload pictures.  Why does it always take so long to work?!  And then once it does, sometimes it's not my edited/cropped pictures... ugh.  Maybe I need iOS7? :~(

No comments:

Post a Comment