Friday, September 20, 2013

Full-Term

37 weeks- can you believe it?!  That means Obi could decide to come at any time, and no one would do anything to stop him/her!

37 Weeks
Sitting/laying on the couch certainly burns a lot of energy- I mean my mind is wandering everywhere and all the time.  I find my wandering mind thinking about bottles a lot these days... like wanting to bottle the amazing smell of the pot roast I made before Yom Kippur last week, or the 83 degree temperature this morning.  And then it wanders over to wondering why 83 degrees inside my house makes me want to die, but 83 outside is pure bliss.  And then it wanders some more, and I find myself making another list of things to do/ask/buy, and then the list wanders somewhere and I lose it (even though it's like the 16th time I've written down the same things).  Pregnancy brain happened.

Doctor yesterday said everything still looks good: head is still down, heartbeat is still strong, still not dilated (and still not upset about that... take your time Sweet Baby).  We'll see if my sentiment is still the same in a week or two!

Johnny photo dump:

Whose spot is it anyways?  Also, note the mountain of pillows on the other side.  Brian is a trooper.
Selfie
Snot-faced Johnny Boy
Maybe if you didn't bark all night YOU WOULDN'T BE SO TIRED

1 comment:

  1. You look so tiny besides your belly! I would say your belly and rest of your body are probably about 50/50 in weight right now :-) Let me know if you can get together soon!

    ReplyDelete